Hanking Australia – an experienced mine development and operation team.Our strategy is to create value for shareholders.
In 2013, acquired the Southern Cross Operation with total consideration of AUD19.7millions, commenced gold production in 2015.
In 2018, the Company completed the acquisition of ASX listed gold company Primary Gold Limited (PGO), it has approximately 2 million ounces of resources.
The Company currently hold across 1500km2 tenement package, significant exploration upside as demonstrated in the current exploration program.
- JORC gold
resource of approximately 1.8 Moz
- High-grade Tom’s Gully project with existing processing plant and other facilities, final EIA received in March 2020
- Rustler Rooster is a low-strip ratio large scale bulk mining project
- Significant exploration upside across 1,500km2 tenement package
resources on existing MLs
- Very low cost development through contract mining & toll treatment
- Significant exploration upside as demonstrated in the current exploration program summarized below